1. When it comes to a couple/family photo session, what is the #1 challenge or struggle you face?
Married with kids
2. Describe how valuable you feel it is to:
A. Recognize your loved ones' actual personality in a photo.
B. To have the ability to be reminded of old memories fuzzy or near forgotten
C. To have the ability to be reminded of your actual love story's memories?
D. To have the ability to someday share with your children or grandchildren visual stories of how the family came to be and what it was like before they came into the family.
3. Do you have an old box of photos or family photo album of your childhood?
4. Do you have an old box of photos or family photo album of your child(ren)'s childhood?
If answered yes to #3 or #4, how do you feel when looking back at the photos?
6. If answered no to #3 or #4, how important do you feel it would have been to have those photos?
7. Have you ever heard of a Couple or Family Documentary Photo Session before?
8. When you hear the term Couple or Family Documentary Photo Session what do you think that means (please describe in detail)?
9. When you think of having a Couple or Family Documentary Photo Session, how do you think it would feel going through the session?
10. Describe either an average day together with your significant other or family.
11. Looking at your response from question 7, how would it feel to have photos of that with everyone included ( meaning no one of importance is hiding behind the camera) to look at 10 years from now?
12. What may hold you back from a photo session that is designed to capture this season in life?
13.. What excites you most about the idea of having a photo session designed to capture this season in life?
14. What could I teach you about planning a session or getting photos done that you would find valuable?
15. What would be the #1 product you would want out of this session to display your photos?
16. If any of your response prompt any questions, may I contact you (no strings attached, I will not try to sell as session to you)?
17. If you said yes to question #14, please provide your name and email.